I know how hard you’ve worked to write your novel. I know how much you’ve stressed over every word in your book. I understand the tears you’ve shed as you faced writer’s block over how to end the story. That’s why I want to help you with your social media strategy by offering a management option that is personalized to you and your book. If you’re not sure who to follow, what hashtags to use, or what a tweet is, that’s okay – I do – and can offer you the following:
- Post on your behalf on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ (additional platforms available upon request)
- Interact with and respond to followers and industry players on social media
- Drive traffic to your site, Goodreads, and purchase pages
- Run a Goodreads giveaway
- Create original content for your blog
- Monthly newsletter creation
- Twitter chats (1 hour)
- Enhanced Twitter analytics to ensure maximum exposure:
- Best time to tweet
- Real-time online followers
- Keyword monitoring of followers
- Target followers of similar authors
- Automated thank you’s to new followers
Ready to get started?
Ready to get this show on the road? Contact me at [email protected]ebookwheelblog.com and let’s strategize!